- The school day begins at 7:30am.
- Your student is Tardy at 7:46am.
- Dismissal time is at 3:00pm. Please be on time picking up your student.
- Reading is the foundation for your student's academic success! Students should be reading at least 15 minutes every day.
- Homework is due periodically. Please check communication folder every day. Also, please help your student with homework but it must me done in his/her own handwriting.
- Carefully read your student's Fundations homework packet, to ensure it is done correctly.
- Click on the School Nutrition webpage to get more information if your child will be eating breakfast or lunch at school.
Below you will find some helpful resources.
The snapshots below will give you an overview of the things that your student will be learning this year. The snapshots are organized by subject area.
Fundations is our daily phonics program to support Reading, Writing, & Spelling. Here are some visual resources for the Fundations homework packet sent home with our first graders. Please don't hesitate to contact our first grade staff with any questions you may have about the Fundations program.