Jefferson Elementary School Home

Our Story

Jefferson Elementary was established in 1953.  It was originally named North Side Elementary.  The original Jefferson building was partially funded by a $175,000 federal grant when it was built.  The original building had 12 classrooms and auxiliary rooms.  It housed grades 1 though 6. 
 
More rooms were added through the years as the town grew.  In 1975, Jefferson became a K-5 campus.  Today, thanks to a bond passed in 2011, Jefferson got a fresh start.  The new building was completed at the start of the school year 2013-14.

News & Announcements

Upcoming Events

Meet the Teacher

Time: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Location: Jefferson Elementary School

Follow Us

No images to display, please add some!